Manuals For Craftsman Snow Blowers
So you lost your manual. You looked on the web and you have found 50 different places that will sell you one. Well, surprise! You never have to pay for a manual for any Craftsman lawn mower, tool, or snow blower.
They are readily available from the managemylife.com. Managemylife is a Sears owned site.
To get your manual:
1. Find the model number on your snowblower (or other Craftsman item) It will look like 123.123456. The current Craftsman snowblowers all start with 247. Write the number down.
2. Go to Managemylife.com and click on the manuals tab.
3. Put in your model number and hit the search button.
4. On the next screen you see a manual or a list of manuals. Click on the “Get Manual” that matches your model number.
5. You can read the manual on your screen, download it to your computer, and/or print it out. It’s all free.
Buy the way, here is another great free resource: You can get manuals for most snow blowers, mowers, and other items at hammerwall.com
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.