Did you know Tractor Supply still has Snow Blowers in stock?
Snow Throwers are getting hard to find and Tractor Supply not only has popular models but they are all in Stock! I am going to quickly go through the 7 and give you a summary of each one.
1. The first Snow Thrower up the Jonsered ST2376.
This snow blower is the fraternal twin to the Husqvarna ST 230P . It even has the adjustable height handles! The machines are identical except for the color. (You can read about the Husqvarna ST 230P here and when you are done use the back button in your browser to come back to this page)
I highly recommend this snow blower. Check the price here! Jonsered ST2376
The Jonsered ST2376 is a 30 inch, 291 cc, electric start snow blower with power steering, heated hand grips, 4 way chute and adjustable height handles. This is a great homeowner snow blower capable of handling most snows.
- The ST2376 features a powerful 291cc overhead valve engine standard with an electric start
- Quiet muffler that reduces DBA by up to 20%.
- The 30 in. wide auger reduces your time in getting the job done. T
- he convenient ergonomic handles feature an electrically heated grip, power steering, and single handle control for operator comfort.
- The 12 in. ribbon auger delivers snow efficiently and the metal chute reduces clogging.
- A floodlight is standard insuring better visibility in the dark or severe blowing conditions.
- Skid plates and drift cutters are standard allowing for better control in the wake of a plow.
- The 16 in. x 4-3/4 in. lug tires do not require chains and provides excellent traction in wet and slippery conditions.
- Clearing Width: 30 in.
- Intake Height: 23 in.
Buy Here From Tractor Supply Jonsered ST2376
2. Cub Cadet 2 stage Snowthrowers.
The Cub Cadet 2X 528 SWE (277cc) and Cub Cadet 2X 524 SWE (208cc) Two-Stage Snow Thrower are also great homeowner machines. They have the glide tech skid shoes that won’t scratch you nice patio or stained concrete driveway.
- Electric Start Cub Cadet OHV Engine for easy push button starting
- Two-Stage Power
- Electric start for easy push button starting
- Single-Hand 4-Way Chute Control allows you to quickly and effortlessly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw
- Clearing Width: 28 in.
- Trigger-Controlled Power Steering puts power steering at your fingertips for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and one-hand operation
- Limited warranty
2. Cub Cadet 3 Stage.
- 28 in. clearing width, 21 in. intake height
- 357cc electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- Clear snow faster: 3X induction accelerator moves snow up to 50% faster than Cub Cadet 2X snow throwers
- Trigger controlled power steering at your fingertips for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and one-hand operation
- Revolutionary cool blue skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability and won’t rust or damage your driveway
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 16 in. x 6-1/2 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Limited warranty
Buy Here From Tractor Supply Cub Cadet® 3X 28
3. Huskee® 24 in 179 cc Snow Thrower.
- 179cc Powermore ® OHV eletric start engine
- Clearing Width: 24 in.
- Intake Height: 21 in.
- Starter Type: Electric
- Chute Type: Clog-Resistant Polymer
- Pitch Control Type: Manual
- Tire Size: 13 in. x 4 in. Snow Hog
- Tread Type: Snow Hog
- Auger Size: 12 in.
- 2-year limited residential warranty
Buy Here From Tractor Supply Huskee® 24 in 179 cc