I went with the 88972 Snow Blower. I had left the Craftsman in my shopping cart and they sent me an email for 15% back in reward points and it stacked with my other coupons so I couldn’t pass it up. Sale price, 10% off and $25 in points, found another coupon for $10 in points, plus the 15% in points. Paid $704 for the blower and received $140 back in points, net of $574 for nice entry snow blower with $960 list price. I highly recommend anyone looking at the craftsman models sign up for the rewards program. I don’t shop at Sears that often, but they have been sending great coupons lately. With the same combination of coupons I could get 88394 for a net after using the rewards of $713. It seems like overkill for what I need, but the deal is amazing.
Would you like to know how to get deals like this on a Craftsman Snow Blower?
Getting the best deals on a Craftsman is more than just looking at the Sears.com page for the item you want, putting it in the cart and then checking out.
To get the best deals follow the steps below.
The process is not hard. It takes about 15 minutes and a 24 hour wait. Basically you are signing up for the free Shop Your Way Rewards Program and opting to receive emails from the program.
1. Use one of the links on this site and go to Sears.com. Or use this one to go to the Lawn & Garden Pages
2. On the top right corner of the page “sign in” or “join for free”: Join the program. Fill out the information as asked. A fairly complete profile will give you the best deals.
By providing your email address you will receive:
· Member Extra Savings Opportunities
· Member Only events
· Early Preview of weekly Sales
· Receipt Free Returns
3. Once you see your name in the upper right corner of the Sears.com page then go make your snow blower selection and put it in the cart.
4. Now wait 24 hours
Most of the time in that 24 hour time period Sears will send you a few emails. These emails usually will give you points and dollars off to help you make the best deal possible on your new snow blower.
5. After the 24 hour wait. Take a look at the emails and then go to Sears.com. Be sure to go up in the right hand corner of the page and login if it doesn’t automatically do that for you. Under that login there is a pull down menu. In the menu is a “my coupons” tab. Go there, run through the coupons and add any that apply to your purchase today. Note: the coupons are not additive – for example, you load a 7% off coupon and a 5% off coupon. If you select both the checkout process will use the best coupon for you.
6. Go ahead and buy your new snow blower!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.